Dear Fellow Realtors,
- Constantly worried where your next deal is going to come from?
- Losing your clients to competitors because you are unable to close them fast?
- Stressed out by the changes to the industry and the rise of digital marketing but unsure what to do?
- Struggling on your own without the right mentor and team to support you?
Would You Prefer to:
- Be empowered to constantly be able to generate new leads?
- Have razor-sharp skills so you are ahead of your competitors?
- Master digital marketing techniques that other realtors are confused about?
- Have a mentor to guide and motivate you and be part of a warm and cohesive team?
IT’S ALL POSSIBLE AT ERA PREEMINENT GROUP!
ISN’T IT TIME FOR A CHANGE?
The Step-by-Step Guide to Joining ERA
STEP 1: Let’s Have a Discussion
At ERA, our #1 Focus is You. Let’s have private and non-obligatory discussion to allow us to understand your background, what you are looking for and how we can help you achieve your goals.
** For experienced team leaders with more than 10 joiners, speak with us to allow us to tailor a unique TEAM INCENTIVE that caters to your team’s needs. **
Find out why ERA is the agency of choice that is simply #BetterInEveryWay.
Choosing to partner ERA to build your real estate career is one of the most rewarding and exciting decisions you can make.
STEP 2: Submit Application to Switch Estate Agent
After you sign the Associate Agreement with ERA, ERA will assist you to apply for in-principle approval (IPA) to transfer the CEA registration from your existing estate agency to ERA.
Meanwhile, you can continue to practise under your existing estate agent pending the processing by CEA of your application to switch estate agent. The IPA takes approximately 4-6 weeks to be processed from the date of application to CEA.
These are the requirements for registration with ERA:
- NRIC (front & back).
- Soft copy of corporate photo.
- Proof of last 12 month’s income received.
- Current company’s business card.
- Fulfilled CPD requirements for the current CPD cycle (for applications from 1st July).
- Ensure no outstanding CPF Medisave liabilities.
- Past 12 month’s team transactions (for team leaders).
STEP 3: Confirmation by CEA & Resignation from Existing Estate Agency
When the IPA from CEA has been granted, ERA will contact you to resign from your existing agency. After your existing estate agent submits notification of your resignation to CEA, your transfer is confirmed.
CONGRATULATIONS & WELCOME TO ERA!
“SUCCESS is not a matter of CHANCE.
It is a matter of CHOICE!”.
CHOOSE to Realize Your Financial Dream FAST With ERA Now!